Affordable Projector, Screen and Audio Equipment Rentals
• The lowest rates for quality A/V equipment
• Professional technical support
• Delivery, set up and pick up are available.
• Discount rates for artists, filmmakers, and non-profit organizations.
Phone: 347-725-3874 (M-F, 10 AM to 6 PM)
Address: 232 Third Street, Suite E105, Brooklyn, NY 11215
Why rent from Rooftop Films?
All proceeds go to sustain the Rooftop Films, helping us bring great new films to audiences across NYC and North America.
Why are Rooftop’s rental rates so much lower than standard rental houses?
Rooftop has shows all the time, so we need to own the equipment. But when we aren’t using it we don’t want it to sit idle in storage, so we rent it at reduced rates to make a little money for our organization and to help like-minded artists with their events.
How does it work?
• If you are interested in renting equipment, please call 347-725-3874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Payments can be made via credit card, check or cash.
• Rooftop Films offers discounted rates for artists and non-profit arts organizations. Please call if you need to discuss the possibility of additional discounts.
• All prices are subject to change. If you have any questions, please call us and we would be glad to talk about our equipment and policies.
• Equipment can be picked up and dropped off from our offices at 232 3rd Street in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
• Delivery, pick-up and technical assistance are available in the New York City area for an additional fee. Rates vary.
• Some packages require a cash or credit card deposit which will be refunded immediately upon return of equipment.
What is your cancellation policy?
Should you choose to cancel your rental after paying for it, Rooftop will charge a 15% processing fee and refund the rest. If you cancel a rental less than 24 hours before a rental that has already been reserved, Rooftop will charge a 30% fee and refund the rest.
A 15% late fee will be charged if the payment is not received within 30 days, with an additional fee of $5 per day after that.
Robin Garbose | Director | A Light For Greytowers:
“For filmmakers looking to give their audiences a true movie-going experience in an alternative venue, Rooftop Films can provide what you are looking for. Dan, Drew and the rest of the Rooftop team are in tune with cutting edge digital technology, efficient and a pleasure to do business with. Their prices are reasonable, their prep is thorough and their gear is current and top notch. Thank you for providing such an important film distribution service and I look forward to continuing our collaboration.”
Rudy Shepard | Operations Coordinator | The Drawing Center, SOHO:
“I want to thank you for your years of service as our A/V technicians here at The Drawing Center. We have counted on you to provide sound engineering for our Annual Gala Celebrations as well as or lectures and Special Events and you have always performed like consummate professionals. Provided us with technical know how, professional demeanor and all at a price that we can afford as a non-profit institution.”
Gonzalo Casals | Public Programs Coordinator | El Museo del Barrio:
“Working with Rooftop Films for the past two years has been a great experience. In addition to being extremely professional, everyone at Rooftop is great, and committed to making each event run smoothly and look and sound fantastic.”
Shira Rose | Director of Programming and Communications | The Jewish Center:
“I found Rooftop Films to be both professional and accommodating. They are reliable, adept at on-the-spot problem solving and a pleasure to work with.”